Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: change font Exporting to text file Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vanitha
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote vanitha Replybullet Topic: change font Exporting to text file
     Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 10:53pm
Hi.
I need to change the font size and margin of the text file.
my crystal report seems to be perfect but when i export to text file it cuts off fields and I don't have space to move those fields manually.
If I can change the font size then it would be nice and changing the margin also can bring me the solution.
I don't want to export to other format, because client needs the file in text file.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 3:27am
CR doesn't give any control over the export...Sorry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum