|
Hi All, I'm not expert to Crystal Reports. I'm using Crystal Reports 2008. I need to show two graphs, each graph with different pens (curves). Data are in two tables vTags and vTagsValues. vTags: Path String Tag_ID Number vTagsValues: Tag_ID Number TagValue Number TimeStamp Date/time
Path field identifies the group: FERMENTAZIONE (contains string "FERMENTAZIONE$") and MATURAZIONE (contains string "MATURAZIONE$"). So each Tag_ID belongs to one of two groups. For each Tag_ID I need to draw one curve that shows the couple TimeStamp / TagValue. TimeSpamp may be different for each Tag_ID. I used crosstab table with Tag_ID as column, TimeStamp as row and the sum of TagValue as crosstab value. Then I used the crosstab value to draw the graph. The problem is that the table contains the value 0 for the Tag_ID who have not sampling for that TimeStamp (the sum is 0). For each Tag_ID, how can I remove the 0 values and draw the correct couple TimeStamp / TagValue in the graph?
Help me please... Thanks in advance
|