Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crash when click "Resolve Mismatch" for a Map Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
atminnie
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote atminnie Replybullet Topic: Crash when click "Resolve Mismatch" for a Map
     Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 9:06am

I'm trying to include a map from my data (Crystal Reports for Sage 10.0.5)

I get the map inserted and set up but it doesn't display anything. I've verified that my condition field (either Ship-to City or Ship-to ZIP, neither work) is in string format.  (I got that part to work as indicated above.)
 
Nevertheless Crystal completely crashes when I click "Resolve Mismatch" after right-clicking the empty map object. 
 
I'm stumped. Can anybody offer advice?


Edited by atminnie - 23 Jul 2010 at 6:04am
IP IP Logged
atminnie
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote atminnie Replybullet Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 11:24am
So I was able to get it to map my datapoints (A bunch of cities in CA) but now my datapoints are far too small.  I can't change the map from North America to just the USA or just CA if possible.  I know I would be able to do that in the Resolve Mismatch dialog box, but it still crashes when I try clicking that link in the menu.
 
Does anybody know how I could lighten the processing load in case it is overloading with all the datafields etc.?  Or advise some other hypothesis?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum