Joined: 04 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Topic: Join function for number array Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 4:29am
Hi everybody,
When I want to print the selected values of a string parameter with multiple values I simply use the join function.
This function does not work with a number parameter with multiple values. Is there a function for number arrays?
thank you.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 6:11am
have you tried join using totext for the number parameter? I have no idea if it will work. The other thing that you could do, would be to create a string array of the same size, transfer each entry into the string array and then join from there...if CR complains, you can always use TOTEXT to convert the number to a string before adding it to the string array.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum