Topic: group by / sum Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 10:55pm
Hi,
I'm not an expert with CR and can't find out how to perform an group by with a sum in CR XI.
So I have a report in CR XI linked to an Excel spreadsheet (8.0). There are 3 groups in this report. The details section has 6 fields, F1 to F6 and I need to sum fields F5 and F6 when fields F1 to F3 are equal.
If I could edit the SQL query, it would be much easier, but unfortunatly I can't.
So is there a way to do what I need without changing the whole report's groups and adding running totals, ...?
Group 1 Continent Group 2 Country Group 3 Area F1 Town F2 Street F3 Street F4 Whatever F5 Men F6 Women N-Y 5th avenue Manhattan lucky you :) 5000 5500 N-Y 5th avenue Manhattan lucky you :) 6000 5000
N-Y 42nd Street Manhattan lucky you :) 7000 7000
to achieve ...
Group 1 Continent
Group 2 Country
Group 3 Area
F1 Town F2 Street F3 Street F4 Whatever F5 Men F6 Women
N-Y 5th avenue Manhattan lucky you :) 11000 10500
N-Y 42nd Street Manhattan lucky you :) 7000 7000
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum