My report seems to be working most of the time but... there are intermittent gaps in the data. I can see the values in the table but they don't appear in the report. I've tried a number of strategies: checking and rechecking the formats, comparing values that do show up with ones that don't, etc. I can see no obvious pattern to when values don't show. It’s happening with about 2% of the data.
Here's the table structure:
Table 1 contains ID , Test Dates, Test results
Table 2 contains ID, Attendance Dates, Length of Attendance
I've joined the tables by both ID and Dates with Left Outer Joins.
The report returns Test Dates, Test results, the length of attendance on test dates.
There are more Attendance Dates than test dates and occasionally test dates that an attendance date isn't recorded for.
The report is returning all Test Dates and Results (even those that don't have an attendance date recorded). But in that 2%, it's not returning the attendance date and length even though I can see it in the table.
I've been banging my head against the wall for a few hours now so....
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Fredoh