I've got an existing report with quite a few fields on it.
I have just modified my database changing a varchar(10) to a varchar(20)
When I test it out with data '12345678901234567890' the query against my view works perfectly fine. However, even after I've completed a "Verify Database" it doesn't display the whole value.
I have attempted using a formula to display it, it still truncates it at 10 characters, I have also done a LEN({myfield}) and it displays 10.
I have also used the command "Update datasource location".
Thanks for the idea, but alas this doesn't help. I have the feeling as though the report still thinks this is a VARCHAR(10) field and is truncating the data.
1. I removed this field from my datasource,
2. I then verified the database and the field was removed from the report
3. I then re-added the field to the datasource
4. Then re-added the field to the report
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum