Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Find a formula instance in a report design Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
pnut78
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote pnut78 Replybullet Topic: Find a formula instance in a report design
     Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:11am
Hello,

I have a report that I am modifying and my design is pretty simple, but there is a formula that is supposedly in the report design but I cannot find it anywhere.  I checked supressions, other formulas to see if it refers to it.

Is there any way to search a report design for a formula?
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 5:09am
Sorta provided you have XI R2 or greater.  If so, you can open the report explorer and scan through the fields to find the formulas.  Not very fancy, but better that what we used to have (nothing).
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum