Hi all,
I have the following script which increments by 1 each time a particular vehicle has been into the service department after the specified date. My problem is that If the same vehicle has been in twice after this date I still only want to count it once - where as at the moment my script counts counts each and every instance the vehicle has been in. Not sure if I am using the correct logic construct, but the existing script below nearly gives me what I need. I have added a maximum into the script because if that worked I would get the result I need.
Existing Script
WhilePrintingRecords;
NumberVar CountService;
NumberVar CountReport;
If maximum ({service_Date},{Vehicle_Number}) > Date (2010, 06, 07) then
(CountService := CountService + 1;
CountReport := CountReport + 1)
A snapshot of the current result looks like the following,
Service Date Vehicle Number Count Service
19.04.2010 6FPAAAJG517840 1
11.06.2010 6FPAAAJG517840 2
24.08.2010 ABC12345891111 3
What I am trying to achieve
Service Date Vehicle Number Count Service
19.04.2010 6FPAAAJG517840 0
11.06.2010 6FPAAAJG517840 1
24.08.2010 ABC12345891111 2
Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.