Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports 2008 SP1 support for Access 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ramnath
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ramnath Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports 2008 SP1 support for Access 2010
     Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 3:47am
 Hi,
 
 I am working with vb6 windows forms where in i have to make use of access 2010 files in generating crystal reports.
 
I have installed crystal reports 2008 SP1 on my machine.
 
When i try to generate reports connecting to Access 2010 (.accdb file format) , an exception is thrown stating "Unrecognized Database format".
 
I am bit sceptical about the compatibility of Crystal reports 2008 with .accdb files. (Access 2010)
 
If it's really a compatibility issue, please suggest me as to what should be version of crystal reports that has be installed so as to work with .accdb files (Access 2010).
 
 
Thanks in Advance.
 
Regards,
Ramnath
Ramnath
IP IP Logged
jbenckert
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Oct 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jbenckert Replybullet Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:57am
I'm having the same problem using Visual Studio 2010
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum