I have a report and I need to have the records where the Application.Item = “BMC DISCOVERY” to be removed. I have used the select record and I have used the in not one of clause
The formula that was generated was
not({BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item}) in ["BMC Discovered"])
I have some records that have a null value in:- {BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item}
I need to include these records but exclude the records that have "BMC Discovered” in the BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item.
I Have tried
IIF(ISNULL({BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item}),"yes",{BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item} )
This does not see to work. However the following does
IIF (ISNULL({BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item}),'Yes' , ‘No’ ) then I do get a result
I have 2 questions
1)
how can i get a report that include null records but exclude the records that have "BMC Discovered” in the BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item.
2) why does the following work
IIF (ISNULL({BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item}),'Yes' , ‘No’ )
But this does not?
IIF (ISNULL({BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item}),{BMC_CORE_BMC_ApplicationSystem.Item} , ‘No’ )
thanks
Edited by pozaronics - 30 Jun 2010 at 7:01am