Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Show wait cursor for crystal report viewer browser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hikarimay10
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2010
Location: Jamaica
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote hikarimay10 Replybullet Topic: Show wait cursor for crystal report viewer browser
     Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 12:53pm
Hi:

I have a report that takes a long time to load. When the parameter fields are loading I see a busy/wait animation icon however, after I click 'ok' I have to wait a while for the report to load. Is there a way to change the cursor to a wait icon at that point so user will know it's still processing data?

Thanks.


Edited by hikarimay10 - 29 Jun 2010 at 6:46am
IP IP Logged
hikarimay10
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2010
Location: Jamaica
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote hikarimay10 Replybullet Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 4:41am
Hi Guys:

I still need help! Thanks


Edited by hikarimay10 - 24 Jun 2010 at 4:41am
IP IP Logged
hikarimay10
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2010
Location: Jamaica
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote hikarimay10 Replybullet Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 6:47am
I want to make the change in the jsp file that was generated using eclipse. I have searched other forums but still can't find any code to do it.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum