Joined: 09 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: "Not supported" error when trying to export to pdf Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 5:36am
I'm using CR XI.
I'm trying to export a report to pdf but I get the errors "Failed to export the report" and "Not supported". I tried finding an answer around the internet but the only cause I could find was custom fonts or images in subreports. My report is made up of 20 or so subreports all with Arial font and no images so I'm stuck. Is there another reason why this might be happening?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum