Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Topic: How to color every other column in Crosstab report Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 7:22am
I have a crosstab report that gives locations at the top and dates on the side. I have 8 locations and I would like every other location column and data below to be background colored so it makes it easier to read. Not sure how to do that.
Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 9:44am
Thanks again. I was hoping there was some type of section setting for columns on Crosstabs like you have for horizontal section on a standard report, but this worked for my purposes.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum