|
I'm using Crystal Reports XI. I'm attempting to set up a report that shows a list of customers, filtered by the salesperson assigned to them. Then it has columns that display the price and cost of items purchased. These columns are filtered by invoice date, so it displays a certain time span. Then from those two columns it computes profit and profit margin.
I have drill down settings so that it sums by customer and only displays one line for each customer. When I set up this report, Crystal Reports automatically joined the tables, but the way in which it joined them causes not all of the data to be displayed. I attempted to change the join them with a left outer join so that all of the customer numbers would be displayed but whenever I do this Crystal Reports simply crashes.
It doesn't give me any errors or anything so I'm not sure what the cause is or where to even start looking. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
Edited by bharrison84 - 23 Jun 2010 at 6:51am
|