Joined: 22 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Topic: sum from Views to main report Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 11:55pm
I have two reports one from linked multiple db and another from views. Eventhough I linked these two, I cannot carry the sum/total from the views to main report. Is the problem because of the wrong link?
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 6:48am
You should be able to right-click the sub-report (in the main report) and select 'Change Subreport Links'. You need to set up the same parameter in the subreport as the main report. Then you should be able to link them.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum