Joined: 22 Jun 2010
Location: Israel
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: How to make Details not in grouping Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 3:28am
Hi guys!
I think i need a help :)
I have subreport that represent some data.
I have a table that represnt this data.
I have grouping on two keys.
And i have one chart that represent for each key his data.
The problem is that i need to represent data (main table) not in grouping and graph is in.
If there is some way to put details not in grouping?
or single solution of this is make to subreport, one for details without grouping and one for graphs in grouping.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum