Joined: 26 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: Epicor Vantage and Crystal Reports Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 3:30am
I have created several new reports in Vantage by duplicating existing ones using the Report Data Definition module. I am trying to go into CR and finish the customization. My issue is when I go into CR and search the folder the reports should be in they are not listed. I have done a PC and Server-wide search for the reports but still no results.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 4:50am
Question? Does the Report Data Definition module store the reports as .rpt? We have a applicaition with a CR report generator and it stores the reports with an different extention, I do not remember what the extension is.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:24am
Unfortunately I am not familiar with the Vantage product. I know that some applications store files 'internally' to the application. Sorry I cannot provide further information.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum