Let me ask a more basic question. I have 4 years worth of data coming to my report. The data is calls that a service desk as taken in. I know how to do a formula to count how many calls have been logged the past four years, but I would like to limit what the formula or summary sees .
one formula that only counts if the date closed was in last years.
The other formula I need to calculate the total for last month
So I cant just filter for 2009 only.
I only have ready only access to the data base and creating a stored procedure on the data base isnt something that would be possible.
I was looking at creating a running total fields thinking there was some way to use a formula in the evalute section to let me limit it to last year or last month but I havnt been able to figure this out.