Hi:
I have the following:
Page size 60 inches.
Removed linkage betwen display and print out.
Group Header
Group Detail
Group Footer
I have displayed certain information in the Group Footer.
The Group detail is set to show horizontally. Each detail item set to 0.50 inches with 0.001 space between items.
The detail items (ie. columns some time can grow to 60 items).
The results display works fine in Crystal Reports.
While I export the report, the detail record starts wrapping around so that it shows about 6 columns in one row and then another 6 columns in next row and so on.
If suppress the Group footer then it does not wrap around.
Is there a way to prevent the details row wrapping around.?
I would like to preseve the appearance and hence export data only is the last option.
Thanks.
Ravi.

Edited by cravicha - 19 Jun 2010 at 12:39pm