Joined: 20 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Re: Date Parameter in Crystal Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 3:44am
Hi Gurus,
In my scenario, I have a date parameter with calendar control. When I select a date from the calendar as it is displayed as 6/6/2010. I want it to be displayed as 06/06/2010 in the date parameter text box.
I did my research on this and did not find any solution to solve the problem. Is there any way to get the required output in crystal reports 2008. Any help is appreciated.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 9:33am
Unfortunately, I don't think you can control the parameter display like that without writing your own code that will get the parameter values in the format you want and then pass the values on to the report viewer prior to opening the viewer.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum