Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Re: Date Parameter in Crystal Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
reddy1868
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote reddy1868 Replybullet Topic: Re: Date Parameter in Crystal
     Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 3:44am

 

Hi Gurus,

In my scenario, I have a date parameter with calendar control. When I select a date from the calendar as it is displayed as 6/6/2010. I want it to be displayed as 06/06/2010 in the date parameter text box.

I did my research on this and did not find any solution to solve the problem. Is there any way to get the required output in crystal reports 2008. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Reddy

IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 9:33am
Unfortunately, I don't think you can control the parameter display like that without writing your own code that will get the parameter values in the format you want and then pass the values on to the report viewer prior to opening the viewer.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum