Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Help with Crystal Formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
eastwest
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote eastwest Replybullet Topic: Help with Crystal Formula
     Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 6:05am
Hello Everyone,

In my crystal report XI R2 which  is calling a sql server stored procedure and it has 2 datetime parameters called @StartDate  and  @EndDate.   
 
And I want in the page header section of the report as follows:

For June 14th thru June 20th (Mon thru Sun) - I would like to display "Release Number 100" in the page header of crystal report

For June 21st thru June 27th (Mon thru Sun) - I would like to display "Release Number 101" in the page header of crystal report

For June 28th thru July 04th (Mon thru Sun) - I would like to display "Release Number 102" in the page header of crystal report

For July 05th thru July 11th (Mon thru Sun) - I would like to display "Release Number 103" in the page header of crystal report

and so on (the release number should keep incrementing)

Please help me in accomplishing this.
 
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 4:19am
if the number is tied to the date, have the stored proc update a column with the value you want displayed.
 
I am assuming that the release number is something that can be calculated in a fairly simple algorithm.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum