Dear All,
I really need some help here, I'am just starting with Crystal reports

Crystel reports is connecting with the database of Track-it, is there someone who also is using track-it database?
![]()
My problem for now that I have, see below:
Wo Num Priority Loacation Policyduedate Completed Respons
12453 Medium DMUK 01-01-2010 31-12-2010 NOA GroupThis WO is completed in time
I also have WO's that are not completed in time like below:
25485 Medium DMUK 01-01-2010 02-01-2010 NOA GroupFor this one I have used a formule to say
if completed is greater than policyduedate than CrRed This are the overdue Work orders
But I also have WO that are not completed and actauly also overdue (The Completed table is empty) , but I don't know the syntacs for an empty section or line, to point the Work orders out that are open overdue.
Do you have any solution for this
Please help!!

Gracia
![]()
![]()