Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR Server 2008 Refresh Issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lorimack
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote lorimack Replybullet Topic: CR Server 2008 Refresh Issues
     Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:00am
Hi,
 
We installed CR Server 2008 and finally were able to view the reports in Infoview.  However, when trying to refresh the report, I get the
 
"Failed to open the connection. Report test"   error.
 
Any ideas as to why I can view the report initially but I am unable to refresh it?
 
 
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:37am
Is the data being stored with the report?  If so, then you are just viewing the data the last time the report is run and thus you will need to check your connections from the server to your data source. 
If the data is not being stored with the report, then I have no suggestions.
 
FYI:  We are using CR XI SP3  (I believe that is the right version), anyhow we are connected to an Novell network and any DB's that we connect to that are on the Network (Access DB's), do not connect.  We do not have a solution yet.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum