Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Picture based Upon Data Condition Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
btamulis
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote btamulis Replybullet Topic: Picture based Upon Data Condition
     Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 5:31am
Not certain this can be done -
 
I have a sales invoice document (crystal report) that has a company logo inserted (picture - jpeg file).
 
I want to use an alternative logo on the same report.
 
If Invoice is for customer A - use std logo.
 
If invoice is for customer B - use alternative logo.
 
Couple of questions -
 
1. Would I insert both pictures and then make both 'visible' based upon data conditions - is this possible in Crystal?
 
2. Would I use a link instead of inserting the actual picture file?
 
3. Would I insert the most common logo and format it to use a different logo based upon Customer ID? (is this even possible in Crystal?)..
 
Any guidance would be appreciated.....
Thanks to all who contribute to this forum!!!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 6:12am
Insert both and make them conditionally visable via a formula.
Right clcik on the item and select suppress formula
invoice=customerA (suppresses if = to a)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum