Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Re: Date Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
reddy1868
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote reddy1868 Replybullet Topic: Re: Date Parameter
     Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 4:16am
In my scenario, I have a date parameter with a calender. When I view the records it pops up with a date calendar parameter which allows me to select one of the date from the calendar. For example when I select June 6th 2010 it shows as 6/6/2010 in the text box of the parameter but I want it to be shown as 06/06/2010 in the parameter text box. Is there any way to achieve this ?
 
Thanks,
Reddy
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 4:22am
I do not believe you can change the format in the parameter text box.  You can change it on the report itself.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum