Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal11 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ricky
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2010
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Ricky Replybullet Topic: Crystal11
     Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:40am
Has anyone experienced the problem when installing crystal 11 - it goes through like normal.
 
When you click on the icon to open nothing happens
 
I loaded the same cd on my notebook and all works fine.
It is only on windows 2003 server or windows 2008 server
 
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:24am
Windows server 2003 and 2008 came out after Crystal XI.  I suspect that there are .dll conflicts that are causing the issue.  I suggest that you try running it in "Compatibility Mode".  Right-click on the shortcut (or you may have to go to the .exe file that the shortcut references) and select Properties.  Go to the Compatibility tab, and set it to run in compatibility mode for Windows XP.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:06am
We have had Crystal XI install on Windows 2003 for some time.  I did not do the install, so I do not know if there were any issues.  Have you checked with SAP?
IP IP Logged
Ricky
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2010
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Ricky Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:34am
I have altered the compatability - but still no luck
Not yet checked with SAP - thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum