Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Mailing Labels Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
isaumur
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote isaumur Replybullet Topic: Mailing Labels
     Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 4:45am
I know this will seem to easy for all you smarties but I can't figure out how to get my data formatted into mailing labels.  Can't find direction in the manual either.  Any help would be appreciated.
I have a Crystal Report with the names and addresses of 1300 customers.  How to get them on label sheets for printing?
 
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:00am
Depending on what version you are using, there is a mailing label wizard.  I do not use labels, so I have not used this wizard.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum