Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: When I modified SP, How to verify a Crystal report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dean
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Location: Taiwan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote Dean Replybullet Topic: When I modified SP, How to verify a Crystal report
     Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:06am

Hello,
recently, I had to Add a Input parameter into Store Procedure
like
CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.test
   @flag   varchar(4) = '',
   @user   varchar(8) = '',
   @cmpy   varchar(4) = '',
   @func   varchar(1) = ''  --This is new add parameter
as
.......

and there is a Crystal report reference it (my Crystal report used ttx to connect DB).
So when I done SP, then went to verify CR's Database, I pushed "save as...",but it show the message--
「Failed to save document.」 and 「Failed to save database information」 and 「Query Engine Error. 'The specified object was not saved.'」

When I modified SP, How to verify a Crystal report to reference SP??
ps. There is a subreport in mainreport.

Have any suggestion??

Thanks a lot.


 



Edited by Dean - 14 Jun 2010 at 8:37pm
Have a Nice Day!!
Best Regards.

Questions and Answers seem like same. All in your mind.

Larry Lai
IP IP Logged
Dean
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Location: Taiwan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote Dean Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:20pm

Is Any one know about this situation??Cry

 

Have a Nice Day!!
Best Regards.

Questions and Answers seem like same. All in your mind.

Larry Lai
IP IP Logged
Dean
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Location: Taiwan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote Dean Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 8:36pm

Sorry, I had solved this question...

Because my Subreport which is link to mainreport,
So before verify subreport's DB, I must delete all link first, and after verify, add link parameter to mainreport, then save.  The error don't happen...LOL
 
So I don't know is this the way to solve this question, but seem Ok to me...Sleepy
 
Thanks again your time...
Have a nice day
Have a Nice Day!!
Best Regards.

Questions and Answers seem like same. All in your mind.

Larry Lai
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum