Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Headers - Month Year Month-1 Year-1 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
marcpm
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote marcpm Replybullet Topic: Headers - Month Year Month-1 Year-1
     Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 9:40pm
Hi Experts,

I have to design a report with Crystal Reports 2008.

I want the following headers:

March 2009      Total Anual 2009          March 2010
Month   Acumul.      Month Acumul.        Month   Acumul
N %     N %        N %    N %          N %     N %

How can i do it?? parameters entry?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 2:43am
if you don't get the data from a stored proc, I'm thinking a cross tab report...but they may not layout like that...I don't use that style of report, but it is the closest fit.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum