Joined: 09 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Datediff question Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 9:30am
Hi,
This seems a fairly easy question but I really can't figure it out.
This is the data that I have in Crystal Report:
296,104
75
75
3
5/27/1011:31
296,105
75
221
4
5/27/1011:33
296,155
221
190
4
5/27/1013:56
296,366
190
190
6
5/28/1015:05
296,368
190
190
6
5/28/1015:34
296,374
190
190
14
5/28/1016:10
296,474
190
190
1
5/31/1011:17
What I need is to calculate the time difference (elapsed time) for each row by hour. So basically, the "end time" for each calculation will be the bottom column.
The output can be any format as long as it indicates the time difference between 2 rows which will be shown in the rightmost side after the date & time
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum