Trying to suppress the report from printing if there are no records. I have tried setting the flags on the Options and Report Options screen but with no success.
What's happening is, an XML is generating with information gathered from a set of Select Options that the customer enteres. The customer also has Print Options that can change what records are actually printed. If they select a scenario from the Print Options that the XML doesn't have any records for, the XML is already produced and trying to hit the template, but my Record Selection formula stops any data from displaying, except for text objects in the detail sections, and group footer text objects.
I want to make it so that NOTHING displays at all. But it seems like no suppression formulas want to work for this scenario. Can I get a hand on this one please?
Any help is appreciated.