Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Chart tool tips Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
iamkhader
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote iamkhader Replybullet Topic: Chart tool tips
     Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 9:23pm
Hi,
   I have chart in a report in Crystal 2008; When I hover my mouse over the chart in the thick client it gives me co-ordinates of the x,y axes' data but I export it to the BO repository and open it in infoview I dont get them. is there any way to fix this?

Regards,
AJ.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum