Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: build chart of incrementing percentage of ... Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 7:38pm
I hope I can explain this adequately.
I have a group of wells on one module. Each has a reserve amount.
I have grouped by module.
I need a chart that tracks the cumulative percentage of these reserves recovered every day. The chart should be steadily going upward or maybe flatline sometimes but it is going up and down.
I have tried using a couple of running totals but nothing really gives me what I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum