Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Paragraph/bullet formatting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
desertmtnbkr
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote desertmtnbkr Replybullet Topic: Paragraph/bullet formatting
     Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 11:05am
This is probably a simple problem for most experienced users but I'm a real neophyte with CR 10 so any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have a subreport that pulls narrative sentances from a database to create a single paragraph summary. I need to change the format such that each individual sentance populates on it's own line like a bullet. The current subreport is:

Conclusions: {1@conclfind}{2@conclnotes}

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum