Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Do this error happen because of Connected Db by tt Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dean
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Location: Taiwan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote Dean Replybullet Topic: Do this error happen because of Connected Db by tt
     Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 4:10am

hi, I maintained old crystal report. And I found this report used ttx to connect db.

First, I didn’t know how it connected to DB?

Write in process or directly write SQL in crystal report)??

However, when I saved as (“Enterprise”->”report Server”), then I wanted to open this report by ASP.

But I got a wrong message

「

…………………….

http 500 internal server error

Internet Explorer

」

Do this error happen because of Connected Db by ttx??

Because I opened other report (not use ttx, directly connect to DB(Store Procedure)), they just run fine.

So, is any thing I miss while I saved the report(connected DB by ttx)??

 

Ps. I didn’t change anything except add a “formula Fields” into “Details”



Edited by Dean - 02 Jun 2010 at 4:33am
Have a Nice Day!!
Best Regards.

Questions and Answers seem like same. All in your mind.

Larry Lai
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum