Hi
(1) I have two sub reports and am trying to change subreport links and import some parameters from main report. I have tried following the advice given in this link:
http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2241But cannot get the parameters from the main report to link to one of the sub reports. When I pick
Report Fields from the
Select data in subreport based on fields drop down in the
sub report links window it reverts back to the first DB field in the list of fields available.
When I look at my other report it is linked fine and the
report fields is selected in the drop down box mentioned. I am selecting values from the same main report and both my sub reports are actually the same for want of a better word. Only difference is I have opposing restrictions on one and the other to show different data when required.
So I can't understand how I cannot seem to get the
Report Fields picked in the drop down list? Is there a setting that could be stopping me actually selecting the
report Fields option even though it is there in the list and for all intents and purposes if it's there I should be able to select it.
(2) When I run the report I keep getting a blank page printing at the end of the report. I have looked through the reports and the main report and do not have a print page after set anywhere. I can't think what else it would be.
Appreciate any help on these matters as it is getting quite frustrating, as it's stopping me completing this otherwise working report.
G
Edited by Grifter - 01 Jun 2010 at 2:42am