Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: charts Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gatekeeper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Gatekeeper Replybullet Topic: charts
     Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 4:37am
I have created a line chart with data points. The datasource is a simple table I created on SQL Server containing summary values. For some reason, my data points are not directly above the x axis tick marks, but slightly off (my line data points appear to be in between my x axis tick marks). I placed the fields from my simple table into the "details" section of my report, not into any "group". Does that make a difference?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum