Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Printing Serial Number Labels Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tedkitch
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 24 May 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tedkitch Replybullet Topic: Printing Serial Number Labels
     Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:18pm
I'm trying to figure out how to print serial number labels.  Here is my scenario:

Let's say that I have a production order for part X with a production qty of 4.  My first available serial number is 1234 and I would like to print out 4 labels with serial numbers 1234, 1235, 1236 & 1237. 

How would I go about this?
Ted Kitch
IP IP Logged
gonzo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote gonzo Replybullet Posted: 27 May 2010 at 5:09am
Im glad someone has bought this up because im having the same problems with my serial numbers. I thought it would be as simple as just changing the numbers. Just hope someone can solve this soon as im losing the will to live!
IP IP Logged
tedkitch
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 24 May 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tedkitch Replybullet Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:59pm
I found an answer on a different forum.  You can view it here.

http://tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1605580&page=1

HTH,

Ted
Ted Kitch
IP IP Logged
gonzo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote gonzo Replybullet Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:10pm
Thanks for that Ted, checked it out and now problem is solved.

Thanks for your help
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum