Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Shared varaible showing against next record Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
martinjamesward
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote martinjamesward Replybullet Topic: Shared varaible showing against next record
     Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:24am
I have a formula which calculates Days, Hours, Minuites.  I want to highlight all records where the days value is greater than a given a threshold.
 
I thought I could do this by putting the days value into a shared variable, reading the shared formula into another formula and changing the background of the D H M field based on the second formula field.
 
This works except....
The days value for record 1 is rolling over into record 2... for example
 
record 1 is showing 4 days
record 2 is showing 2 days
my threshold is 3 days
 
Record 1 should be higlighted and record two should not, but record 2 is being highligted as the days value of 4 in this example is being carried over from record 1 to record 2
 
Can someone please explain why this is and how I can fix it?
 
Thanks in advanced
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:22am

Can you explain your row level data, how you are calculating the days and how you are defining the 'thresholds'?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum