Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Selecting Specific Records for Report Footer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JamesO
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote JamesO Replybullet Topic: Selecting Specific Records for Report Footer
     Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:46am
Hey Everyone,
 
Quick question I hope.  I have a report with 3 groups each group sums some dollar amounts and then calculates a percentage based on a parameter field.
 
In the report footer of the report I need to have a summary which shows the percentages of group 1 and then the percentages of group 1 and 2 combined.
 
So my question is, can I create a formula field that goes something like this.
 
"Select {Balance} where {Group Fields} = "Group1 Criteria""
 
Then once I have that formula field I could sum it and use it in the RP Footer?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum