Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to design report with separate page numbers Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crod27
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote crod27 Replybullet Topic: How to design report with separate page numbers
     Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:52am
Hello. I'm hoping someone can give me direction on how to proceed with my report design. I have a 77 page report in Word that contains sections with their own page numbers. For example
 
Section 1 contains 3 pages  (1-1, 1-2, 1-3)
Section 2 contains 28 pages (2-1, 2-2, ....2-28)
Section 3 contains 5 pages(3-1, 3-2, ...3-5)
...and so on.
 
I would like to design this report in Crystal Reports v10. I have a main report that contains the cover page and the page header that should appear on every page after the cover page. I managed to get that to work but I don't know how I would set up the subreports to have their own page count. I am using an Oracle database that includes data that would be used for charts and other formula calculations. Should I use groups to group each section? 
 
I would appreciate any assistance anyone can give.
 
 
Kind Regards,
 
Crod27


Edited by crod27 - 20 May 2010 at 5:55am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum