Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: I'm stuck - Please help! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
maryannfeld
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 May 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote maryannfeld Replybullet Topic: I'm stuck - Please help!
     Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:30am
I am using Crystal Reports to extract information from a software program called EtQ.  EtQ is a workflow based software with "phases".  I am trying to create metrics on each phase in the workflow but am unable to isolate them specifically.  Can anyone help me??
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum