Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Number field format Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
LoriJ
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote LoriJ Replybullet Topic: Number field format
     Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:45am
I am pulling data from an AS400 into Crystal XI and the number that should be $100.00 is pulling in as 10000.00
I can get rid of the .00 but don't know how to put in the decimals where they belong. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2010 at 6:18am

Use a formula and divide by 100?!? Of course that will work only if all the numbers are off by that amount.

IP IP Logged
LoriJ
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote LoriJ Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2010 at 6:24am

I did think of that but since all my reports are financial, I will have to use that formula on every report. I was hoping there would be an easier way - a one time fix if you will. Thank you!

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum