Hi,
I have a formula in the Group footer, which calculates the
total hours worked by the employees for a work date.
In
report footer I have
added the Cross tab to show the total hours worked by the employees for
each day.
When I try to add the formula in the Cross tab summarized
field. I feel the crosstab is treating the formula as a variable and
just displaying the value of the time worked for the last day.
Please
help me in getting the appropriate value.
Table name - WOMNT_LABOR
Fields in the Main report
1)
WOMNT_LABOR.Work_Date
2) WOMNT_LABOR.Billing_Type
3)
WOMNT_LABOR.Time(In hours)
4) WOMNT_LABOR.Name
Grouping
Fields
1) WOMNT_LABOR.Work_Date
2)
WOMNT_LABOR.Billing_Type(Billable/Non Billable)
Group Summary
1)
Final_Time (Formula for the Sum of Hours)
Details of the
formula:
Total_Mins := tonumber(sum(Split(Cstr(Time),".")[2]))
Remaining_Mins
:= Total_Mins mod 60
Total_Hrs :=
tonumber(sum(Split(Cstr(Time),".")[1]))+
((Total_Mins
-Remaining_Mins)/60)
Final_Time :=
Tonumber(Totext(Total_Hrs,0)+"."+ Totext(Remaining_Mins,0))
The
Row field in the Crosstab is WOMNT_LABOR.Work_date and Column field is
Womnt_Labor.Billing_Type
The summary field i am trying to add to
the cross tab is Final_Time.
Here is the
dataName Time Billing_Type Work_date
Priya 1.20 Billable 5/3/2010
Anu 2.20 Not
Billable 5/3/2010
Chandra 3.30 Billable 5/4/2010
Ramki 4.10 Not
Billable 5/4/2010
Rochelle2.10 Billable 5/3/2010
Bob 2.20 Not
Billable 5/5/2010
Michelle3.40 Billable 5/4/2010
Yolanda 4.10 Not
Billable 5/3/2010
Maria 2.10 Billable 5/5/2010
Fariba 2.20 Not
Billable 5/4/2010
Shreesh 3.30 Billable 5/3/2010
Expected
output I need would be as follows
Billable Non
Billable
5/3/2010 7.00 6.30
5/4/2010 7.10 6.30
5/5/2010 2.10 2.20
But the Output i am getting right now is as follows
Billable Non
Billable
5/3/2010 2.20 2.20
5/4/2010 2.20 2.20
5/5/2010 2.20 2.20