Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: If Statement Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dhazen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote dhazen Replybullet Topic: If Statement
     Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:33am
I have 6 columns of data where I would like to suppress the entire row if every value equals zero. 
 
I was able to accomplish this by using an if statement in the Section Expert for Details.  However, I just found an error where I am missing several rows so I think my values may be spotty.
 
IF ({Sheet1__1.3 Mos Lbs} = 0) THEN
IF ({Sheet1__3.All Mos Lbs} = 0) THEN
IF ({Sheet1__4.POWgt} = 0) THEN
IF ({Sheet1__5.Open SO Lbs} = 0) THEN
IF ({Sheet1__6.Stock Lbs} = 0) THEN
IF ({Sheet1__6.Stock Value} = 0) THEN
TRUE
ELSE
FALSE
Is there a better way to accomplish this?
Thank you!
Deb
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:40am

in the section expert use a suppression formula where you have 'USe Default Values for Nulls' set and:

{Sheet1__1.3 Mos Lbs} = 0 and
{Sheet1__3.All Mos Lbs} = 0 and
{Sheet1__4.POWgt} = 0 and
{Sheet1__5.Open SO Lbs} = 0 and
{Sheet1__6.Stock Lbs} = 0 and
{Sheet1__6.Stock Value} = 0
IP IP Logged
dhazen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote dhazen Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:53am
You're awesome!
This worked perfectly.  Thank you!
Deb
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum