Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Create graph showing sales against targets pcm for Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gruf1968
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote gruf1968 Replybullet Topic: Create graph showing sales against targets pcm for
     Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:47am
Hello all,
 
Apologies now if this is a simple question but I am completely self taught and I may have overlooked a simple solution.

I need to create a bar graph showing for each month the sales value alongside the target for each month. This is to be shown for each of the 11 areas we have. I have the data in columns called, Value, Target, ASM, and Month, however when I try and put this into graphical form I get a message saying that;
 
"The data you have selected does not fit the chart type"
 
So just to recap I need £'s on the Y axis (Value and Target)and Area and Month on the Y.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Gareth
IP IP Logged
jkfranklin
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote jkfranklin Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:41am
Have you tried concatenating the Area and Month and then putting that on the Y axis?  I'm not sure you can graph 4 values.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum