All -
We have a custom piece of software written by consultant programmers. They included CR XI runtimes in their code, so that if we install the runtime MSI on each user's machine, the user can run Reports from within this software without needing a license for CR.
We recently had different consultant programmers update the software's runtimes to be able to run CR2008 reports. I also now have upgraded my Crystal Reports license from XI to 2008.
So far every report that was written for XI that had parameters does not work properly with the 2008 runtimes. The report runs but selects all records, regardless of what parameters you enter. In some cases the report never prompts for parameters.
To complicate things, they work fine if I open them up for editing/preview in Crystal Reports 2008. I've tried saving them as new reports with no luck. Any ideas?
To be clear, the reports do not run embedded in our custom app; they are run from within our app and open a new window called ReportViewer.
Thanks,
Kevin
Edited by kev921hs - 11 May 2010 at 10:04am