Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: In need of help on a formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jljscorpio
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jljscorpio Replybullet Topic: In need of help on a formula
     Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:11am
I am new to Crystal reports and need some help. I need to be able to write a formula in one of my reports that will query information by hour for Saturday and Sunday only for the past 90 days. Is there a simple way to write this?
 
I am using Crystal XI querying a Oracle DB.
 
Any help would be appreciated.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum